We offer a wide range of specialized orthopedic procedures that many other veterinarians and clinics are unable to offer because they lack the necessary resources, experience, and specialized training. These complex procedures require specialized skills that are designed to give our patients the best care possible to ensure that they receive a long-term solution or treatment for their specific orthopedic ailment with a predictably good outcome. We will work with you and your veterinarian in order to select and implement procedures that best suit the needs of your pet.
The orthopedic procedures that we perform for your pets include:
- Total Hip Replacement.
- Lameness Evaluation and Medical or Surgical Management.
- Fracture Repair: Bone Plate Fixation, Pin/Wire Fixation, Plate/Rod Construct.
- Joint Surgery.
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament Repair: Tibial Tuberosity Advancement, Lateral Fabella Suture Repair, Ruby Extracapsular Repair.
- OCD (Osteochondritis Dissecans).
- Arthrodesis (Surgical Joint Fusion).
- TTA (Tibial Tuberosity Advancement).
- TPLO (Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy).